Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A poem for hope

Bright, the light is so beautiful
barely I see through
Thin the Vail -bright' shines through

How can longing ring so bright
and be obscured by the view

If your heart was whole
If your view was clear

Only if time had my favor
would I have your ear

When I'm in your sight
I feel like a child again

I feel like I've found
some long lost friend

so easy to speak to talk
thoughts flow and flee
You give my brow beaded sweat
and then you set me free

time stand still!
set me loose
let me escape your iron grip.

let me have this moment

alone

let sail my ship.

strand me on an island
only her and me

only hope and 1,000 years
is all I ask of you

Let me be lost in her
her eyes
her lips
her mind
let me have what I need
to reveal to her
my kind

for she's never seen the likes of me..

hope never has to doubt me ...
for I keep my promises

deo'05'

No comments: